| Gelato Blast |
1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup toasted cashew nuts, coarsely chopped
1 can (439 g) DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail chopped then drained
1 pint (2 cups) mango ice cream
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1 pint (2 cups) chocolate ice cream
1 MIX vanilla ice cream with cashew nuts. Pour into rectangular loaf pan. Freeze.
2 MIX DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with mango ice cream. Pour over frozen vanilla ice cream. Freeze.
3 MIX mini marshmallows with chocolate ice cream. Pour over frozen mango ice cream layer. Freeze overnight. Slice.
| Dessert Tropicale |
1 pack (250 ml) all-purpose cream
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
5 pcs graham crackers
8 pcs broas (lady fingers)
1 can (234 g) DEL MONTE Fresh Cut Sliced Pineapple, drained and each cut into 2 pcs (reserve syrup)
1 small (175 g) ripe mango, sliced into wedges
1-1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin
1 COMBINE cream and milk. Mix well. Cover bottom of square pan (7"x7") or round pan (9") with graham crackers. Spread 1/3 cup of cream-milk mixture then cover with a layer of broas. Spread the remaining cream mixture. Arrange DEL MONTE Fresh Cut Sliced Pineapple and mango slices on top. Cover and chill.
2 HEAT pineapple syrup. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool until thick. Pour over chilled cake. Chill until gelatin is set.
| Baked French Toast with Berries |
1 small 8-9 ounce day-old loaf of French bread
3 Tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2-1/4 cups milk
1/2 cup all purpose flour
6 Tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
1.Diagonally cut bread into 1-inch slices and place in a well-greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, lightly beat eggs, sugar and vanilla. Stir in the milk until well blended. Pour over bread, turning pieces to coat well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
4. In a small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5. Turn bread over in baking dish. Scatter blueberries over bread. Sprinkle evenly with crumb mixture. Bake about 40 minutes until golden brown.
6. Cut into squares. Top with strawberries or serve them on the side.
Page(s) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9