Main Meals Recipes
| Awesome Roast Beef |
3 pounds rump roast
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed beef broth
Place rump roast in a slow cooker. Pour in condensed cream of mushroom soup and condensed beef broth. Cook on LOW for about 8 hours.
| APPLEBEE'S BABY BACK RIBS |
3 - 1 lb. racks pork baby back ribs cut in half
1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoon dark brown sugar
3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Place ribs in a large pot and fill pot with enough water to cover ribs.
2. Bring water to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour, or until ribs are fork tender.
3. While ribs are boiling, combine remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring often, for 30 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
5. Place boiled ribs, meat side down, on a broiler pan.
6. Brush with half the sauce mixture and broil 4" to 5" from heat for 6-7 minutes.
7. Turn ribs over, brush with remaining sauce, and broil additional 6-7 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.
| HOOTER?S BUFFALO WINGS |
Vegetable oil for frying
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup Louisiana hot sauce
1 dash ground pepper
1 dash garlic powder
1/2 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
10 chicken pieces
Bleu cheese salad dressing, carrot & celery sticks
1. Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees.
2. Combine the butter, hot sauce, ground pepper, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended.
3. Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
4. Put the wings into a large bowl and sprinkle the flour mixture over them, coating each wing evenly.
5. Put the wings in the refrigerator for 60 to 90 minutes.
6. Put all the wings into the hot oil and fry them for 10 to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.
7. Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain.
8. Put the wings into a large bowl. Add the hot sauce and stir, coating all the wings evenly.
9. Put all the wings inside the container, add the sauce, put on the lid, then shake.
10. Serve with Bleu cheese dressing, carrot and celery sticks on the side.
Page(s) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32