| Pineapple Potato Salad |
6 small (900 g) kamote (sweet potatoes)
1 medium (100 g) carrot
5 small (750 g) potatoes
15 pcs Baguio beans (snap beans)
1 can (234 g) DEL MONTE Fresh Cut Crushed Pineapple
2 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
1 Tbsp onion, chopped
1 tsp prepared mustard
1 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
1 BOIL vegetables until cooked. Peel kamote, carrot and potatoes. Cut all vegetables into desired shapes or sizes.
2 COMBINE with the remaining ingredients. Season with 2 Tbsp. white sugar, 2 tsp. iodized fine salt and 1/8 tsp. black pepper.
3 TOSS lightly until well blended. Chill overnight before serving.
| Pears & Fruits |
1/2 Kg. pears, pared, seeded and cut into chunks
1 can (850 g) DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with Passion Fruit Juice, drained (reserve syrup)
1 pack (125 ml) DEL MONTE Fruit Salad Cream, chilled
1/4 cup condensed milk
1 SOAK pears in fruit cocktail syrup for 10 minutes. Drain.
2 COMBINE with rest of ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.
| Crispy Salad ni Veronica |
* chicken breast boiled and flaked
* lettuce baguio
* red and green bell pepper
* carrots cut into strips
* molo wrapper
* 1 cup vinegar
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/4 soy sauce
1. Boil chicken breast and flake. Set aside chicken breast.
2. Wash lettuce baguio and refrigerate to make it more crispy
3. Mix together carrots, red & green bell pepper, tomatoes and onions.
4. Cut molo wrapper into strips and deep fry. Drain in paper napkin.
5. Mix all the vegetables and top with chicken breast and crispy molo wrapper.
6. Pour dressing and serve.
Page(s) 1 2 3 4 5 6