Special Filipino Delicacies Recipes
| Steamed Lapu-Lapu Fish |
400 grams Lapu-lapu fish
20 grams salt & pepper
20 grams butter
100 ml fresh milk
12 pcs. Quail eggs
60 grams sweet green peas (cooked)
2 pcs. Calamansi
30 grams flour
1. In a bowl, marinate fish in salt, pepper and calamansi juice for 20 minutes.
2. Steam fish for 20 minutes.
3. In a pan, melt butter over low heat, add flour and fresh milk and stir to thicken sauce.
4. Season w/ salt and pepper (do not boil).
5. Place fish on a platter and pour sauce over the fish.
6. Garnish with Quail eggs and sweet green peas.
7. Serve hot with steamed rice.
| Puchero ( Pochero ) |
# 1/2 kilo chicken (cut into parts)
# 1/2 kilo pork (cut into cubes)
# 1/2 kilo beef (for stewing, cut into chunk cubes)
# 4 pieces chorizo bilbao
# 8 cups water
# 1 teaspoon salt
# 1 bundle onion leeks
# 6 cloves garlic (minced)
# 2 tablespoons oil
# 5 pieces Saba banana
# 5 pieces boiled potatoes (quartered)
# 5 pieces boiled sweet potatoes (quartered)
# 1 cup chickpeas
# 1 bundle cabbage (sliced)
# 1 Pinch salt & pepper
# Boil pork, chicken, beef, chorizo in salted water with onion leeks.
# Lower fire and let simmer until all meat is tender.
# Take out all the meat, set aside, keep stock.
# In a casserole, saute garlic, onion, then pour in the stock.
# Bring to a boil, add all meat, banana, potatoes, sweet potatoes and chickpeas.
# Saeson with salt and patis.
# Add in the cabbage.
# Serve hot.
| Relyenong Alimango |
* 8 pieces crabs
* 1 small head of garlic (minced)
* 1 small onion (minced)
* 3 pieces tomatoes (diced)
* 3 pieces potato (boiled, peeled & cubed)
* 4 pieces whole eggs
* Pinch of salt & pepper
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* Cooking oil
# Cook crabs and take out all meat and mince.
# Keep the shells and set aside.
# In a pan, saut? garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
# Add in potatoes and minced crabmeat.
# Cook and let cool then add one whole egg to the mixture.
# Stuff the shells with the mixture.
# In a bowl, whisk 3 whole eggs.
# Dip stuffed shells in egg and deep fry.
# Serve hot.
Page(s) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20